Projects where we have been involved:
- 2017 Technical feasibility study of autonomous service vessel conducted in cooperation with MEC Insenerilahendused OÜ, Small Craft Competence Centre of TalTech. The study has been conducted to investigate the possible applications and technical requirements of autonomous service vessels. (4 950 €)
- 2018 – 2019 Development of platform for an autonomous surface vessel and to assess its capabilities to fulfil independent missions. Project implemented in cooperation with MEC Insenerilahendused OÜ, Small Craft Competence Centre of TalTech and Composite Plus OÜ. (EU52013; 119 999 €)
- 2018 – 2020 Proof of Concept of Energy Efficient Universal Autonomous Surface Vessel. Project aims to develop a next generation autonomous surface vehicle. The applied research project will be run jointly with MEC Insenerilahendused OÜ, Hyrles OÜ and TalTech. (355 309 €)
- 2021 – 2022 EAG103 “Modular Control System and Digital Twin of an Autonomous Robot Ship”; Principal Investigator: Heigo Mõlder; Tallinn University of Technology , School of Engineering, Department of Electrical Power Engineering and Mechatronics; Financier: Estonian Research Council. (100 000 €)
- 2021 – 2023 F21029 “Developing a technology for pre-programmed autonomous open-water tests for vessels”; Principal Investigator: Ingrid Tilts; Tallinn University of Technology , School of Engineering, Kuressaare College; Financier: Riigi Tugiteenuste Keskus. (171 913 €).
- 2021 – 2022 RIMA – Robotics for Inspection and Maintenance Project . The applied research project will be run jointly with MEC Insenerilahendused OÜ and Birkle IT Estonia OÜ. The project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme within the framework of the RIMA – Robotics for Inspection and Maintenance Project funded under grant agreement No . (150 000 €)